Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ugh...money!!

Why is it such a pain? Why is it such a factor in every single aspect of life?!?! Honestly...it just drives me nuts. I am blessed to be a stay-at-home mom, but I would love to find a way to make more money to help support us. Yeah, I sell my digi designs at Oscraps already, but we have so much money stuff to worry about. It would be SO nice to find another source of income. A part time job outside of the house is out of the question. Family life is too important to me.

Anyways...just needed to vent. We had 2 strokes of bad money news today and I'm just frustruated, KWIM? We are definitely going to have to write a check to get out of this house once we sell it and today our realtor told us that he really feels we need to lower the price again. The market is just crappy and he thinks it is best. Ugh...we haven't made a decision yet, but the amount of the check we would have to write is OBNOXIOUS!! Seriously...I have no clue where that money is going to come from.

Rant over...and yes...this is my second post for the day. I need to get off my ass and start doing something other than worrying!!!!!

STAY POSITIVE, right?!?!?!? ;)

No comments: