Monday, March 30, 2009

Productive weekend

We had quite the productive weekend! Worked on little projects that we have been blowing off because of helping my parents out so much. We pulled out ALL the kids' summer clothes and made them try them all on to see what we needed for this year. Christian fits in just about everything still! (thank goodness!!) Just needs some new warm weather PJs. Ava fit in much more than I thought she would. Still needs a lot of shorts and a few more dresses. And, of course, PJs. Overall, I'm *very* happy with how it turned out. :)

We also did a million loads of laundry and worked on the piles of paper we have laying around. I swear...papers breed when they hit our house! LOL They are everywhere! I still have the dining room table covered with different piles of stuff from around the house, but I'm hoping to finish that today or tomorrow. Then, need to finally implement some organization...sick of having stuff scattered everywhere and not able to find things!

Going to my mom's house right now to take care of her. Then, need to do Christian's birthday party invitations. He wants a pirate party! :) I'm so excited and can't wait to make it super fun for him and his little friends!! :) Bought this super cute kit by Heather Roselli at Sweet Shoppe to make the invitations and will use it for other party stuff as well. Isn't it cute?!!?

Have a great day and TTYS! {HUGS}

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't seen you around in a couple of months and was just wondering if you are ok?