Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kinda boring day today. Sale & new template though!

Today is a boring day. Nothing much to report. Jarrett put up a shelving unit in the playroom/office last night, so I spent most of the day starting to finally unpack office/craft stuff. It looks like a complete mess at the moment, but I can't wait to finally get the room all together!!

The weather is crappy yet again here today. Thunderstorms and more rain...surprise, surprise. :( I am SO sick of it!! So, that means no playing outside or doing anything fun. I'm really sick of being cooped up in the house. Ugh.

****************************************************************

Having a 30% off sale in my store today through Sunday for the 4th of July. I also put a new template up in the store yesterday, Marching On. This is one of my all time favorites! I just love how my LO turned out using it!! :)

Sample LO using Starlu by Andrea Burns:

Photobucket

Template:

Photobucket

Sale info:

Photobucket

Enjoy your day! {HUGS}

No comments: