Thursday, February 7, 2008

YAY, AVA!!!

My little peanut is starting to use the p.o.t.t.y!!! YAY!!! Yesterday she had no accidents at all and told us every time she needed to go. Including at the mall!! :) We left her pick out her own new under.p.an.ts over the weekend and she got Dora and Pooh. She is so proud of herself!! We had one accident today, but she's making such good progress! YAY, AVA!!! :) I'm so proud of you, princess!

On the house front, we had someone else come yesterday to look at it. The people that came back for a second look haven't made any decision yet. His pickup doesn't fit in our garage, which is the biggest issue. He is trying to figure out a way to make it work. We're just trying to stay positive and keep our fingers crossed!

I STILL haven't got my designs up in the store yet! ARGH! Every time I sit down to do it, something else comes up. :( The people that came to the house yesterday called at 1:00 pm to say they were going to be there at 4:30. I know...3 hours sounds like MORE than enough time to get a house together, but with a 2.5 yr old and 4.5 yr old it is SO hard!! I ran around the house the whole afternoon to get it done. I am SO SICK of getting this house ready to show to people! I am hoping we get an offer soon. This is causing so much stress!

Have a great day, girlies! {HUGS}

No comments: