Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Products and Some Tags!

I've gotten a couple of tags over the last couple days and I haven't gotten to them yet. SO...it was a boring day around here yesterday and not much to talk about, so I'm doing them! :)

Kirsty , Bretta, & Yen all tagged me with the same thing. LOL... (makes it easy on me, huh!??!)

List 5 cool/unknown things about me.

1. I love to garden! Once the weather starts to warm up even a tad, I'm outside buying flowers, planting, re-planting (lol), moving things around...I just can't stay away! It's a total addiction and I can't even go anywhere that sells flowers without me drooling over them.

2. I listen to absolutely EVERYTHING when it comes to music. I don't think it's possible to find anyone more eclectic in their choices. I love alternative rock, pop, dance, country, classical, big band/swing, oldies, hard rock, easy listening...you name it, I listen to it! The only thing I never got into was opera though...don't know why, but it just doesn't hit me!

3. Sometimes I go DAYS without seeing anything other than cartoons on the T.V. Nothing. No programs, no movies, no news, nothing! Just Diego, Dora, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, etc...and to tell you the truth, I don't really mind! These shows are DARN cute and really teach stuff to the kids! It's amazing what they learn just by hearing it in the background!

4. I still talk to my mom every single day on the telephone. No fail. Even if I just saw her the night before, I still have to talk to her the next day. We've always been close and she's really the only other adult I talk to on a regular basis except for Jarrett!

5. Hmmmm....having trouble thinking of another one! LOL... Well, no surprise here, but I spend a lot of my free time on the computer with you digi girls. :) Even though I haven't met any of you IRL, you are still my friends and I care about all of you! Sappy...stupid...whatever you want to call it, it's true! I'm hoping that digi takes off and we can have a huge get together somewhere! I'd love to see all of you and give you a huge hug!

Now, here's who I'm tagging! Mary Elizabeth Katie Gina Karen Heather

New Products
I loaded some new products into my store this morning! A kit called Kiss Me and a 2 page template called Button Up. (It's the template that I gave away here last week.)




A great kit for Valentine's day, anniversary, or just an everyday "I Love You" layout. Includes: 6 Textured Patterned Papers 4 Textured Solid Papers 5 Ribbons 2 Tags 3 Painted Wood Hearts 1 Silver Chain 4 Silver Hearts (2 as charms to hang from the chain) -No drop shadows are included with kit. For display purposes only.

Button Up



Clean and simple 2 page layout. These pages are also strong enough to stand on their own if you don't choose to use them together. Includes: 2 PSD files 2 TIFF files Previews Instructions for use.

Okay, girls!

That's enough random rambling for today! Thanks again for taking the time to read it! {{HUGS}}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new kit! ....I want it! come see Butterfly Kisses on my blog.

Rachel said...

Wow, we're long lost twins! #'s 2-5 are all things I'd write down too! lol...off to play with your butterfly kit! ;)

Katie Nelson said...

Fun stuff Melanie! I will do my tag on Sunday's entry :)

Amanda said...

I talk to my mom multiple times a day. And all I saw today were cartoons. But you have me beat on the gardening!

Anonymous said...

Awesome new stuff,Mel! And glad to know you a bit:) I love tags:)