Sunday, January 14, 2007

I've been tagged!

Yen tagged me on Friday, so that's all you're getting for today! ;) I'll be back with my normal rambling tomorrow morning...I promise! :) Hope you all are having a great weekend! {{HUGS}}

3 Things Survey

THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Melanie
2. Mel
3. lemonyr (lemon-ee-r....my dad's nickname for me when I was little was lemony (a play on my name) and I added my maiden name initial when I needed a screen name!)

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. lemonyr
2. jarmel (JARrett & MELanie)
3.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Lower Legs

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON’T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Stomach
2. Thighs
3. Skin (I have the bad skin of a teenager!!!)

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Dutch
2. German
3. Irish

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. Anything happening to my kids/hubby
2. Deep Water
3. Robbers/Stalkers (I am forever worried about someone breaking into my house with us in it!)

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Hair Brush
2. Chapstick
3. Diaper Bag (lol)

THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: (ohhhh...caught me on a lucky day! I'm ready for church!! lol)
1. Black Pants
2.Dark Grey Sweater Turtleneck
3. Silver Earrings

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS OR MUSICAL ARTISTS: (I'm VERY eclectic!)
1. Matchbox 20
2. Brad Paisley
3. Louis Armstrong

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS:
1. You've Got a Way (Shania Twain) - our wedding song
2. What a Wonderful World
3. You are My Sunshine (sappy...I know!) lol...

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Honest
2. Romantic
3. Loyal

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. I love to digi scrap.
2. I lived in Mexico once.
3. I love Walt Disney World.

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERRED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Arms
2. Smile
3. Eyes

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Digi scrapping
2. Gardening
3. Photography

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Go back to bed!
2. Move out of our house and into our dream house.
3. Eat something chocolate/salty and very bad for me! ;)

THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. School Teacher
2. Personal Trainer (for like 2 seconds!) lol
3. Something with my digi scrapping.

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. EVERYWHERE!!! ;)
2. Walt Disney World
3. Cruise to the Caribbean

THREE KID’S NAMES YOU LIKE: (okay...so I'm not going to pick Christian & Ava, 'cause that's obvious! lol)
1. Isabella
2. Colin
3. Ben

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. To Travel the world as much as possible
2. Watch my kids get happily married and have their own families
3. Build our dream home/garden.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I like to drink beer out of a can/bottle. No fancy drinks for me!
2. I’m not scared to speak my mind.
3. I can drive Jarrett's big 'ole pickup truck and STILL look hot! ;)

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I LOVE pink!
2. I like to have my nails/toes done.
3. I love to shop

THREE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Brad Pitt
2. Ben Affleck
3. Matt Damon

THREE PEOPLE THAT YOU ARE TAGGING:
1. Julie (MRS2A50)
2. Andrea Burns
3. Angelina

6 comments:

Yen said...

Hey,girl! Glad you took that tag! hehe Nice to know you a bit! I love Matchbox 2o,too! hehe

I sent you an email:) Mwahh!!!

Stephanie said...

Great list!!! I was mentally conjuring up my answers in case I get tagged, I may copy yours. lol

AngelinaS said...

Hey, I love this tag! Very fun! And, I'm guessing the "living in Mexico" is the lie, right?

Andrea* said...

Thanks for the tag! Its going up tomorrow!

Toni Anne Berman said...

Very fun tag! Loved learning more about you!

Anonymous said...

I love this, silly question, you didn't live in Mexico did you????? I feel crazy asking you that?