Wednesday, April 11, 2007

What a weekend!!!

Busy as usual! First off, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday! :) SO...here it is in a nutshell...

Friday: Jarrett off work. Took the kids to the mall to get their pics with the Easter Bunny. Jarrett waited in line for 40 minutes!!! Insanity.... Ava was all about it while in line. Waving to the bunny, pointing, saying "bunny" in an excited voice...(yeah...see where this is going?)...CRIED from the second we put her on the bunny's lap until the time we took her off. OY!!! Christian smiled like a big boy and we have a priceless picture! LOL. I'll scan it in later to show you.

Saturday: Me, my sister, my mom, and my sister's best friend all went out to lunch downtown and then went to see Sweet Charity with Molly Ringwold. The show was just "okay". None of us were very thrilled with it and we were TOTALLY annoyed by the crappy ending! :( What a letdown, but it was still nice to get out.

Then we went to Jarrett's uncle's house and had Easter dinner. It's their tradition to do it on Easter Eve every year. (his dad's side of the family) We all had a good time and the kids looked adorable! All was going good until CHRISTIAN ATE A PENNY!!! Yes...you read that right....MY SWEET LITTLE CHRISTIAN ATE A FRIGGIN' PENNY!! My MIL was sitting with him while eating and I guess he had a penny on his plate. (Just exactly WHY, I'll never know). Then he walks over to me VERY calm and says "Momma, I swallowed a penny and it's in my belly". Ummmm...WHAT??!?! You have GOT to be kidding me!! Just so happens that Jarrett's family is friends with a doctor who just so happened to drop by to give them a cake for Easter. Thank goodness!! He told us that we had to check Christian's BMs until we found it. YAY! {sarcastic, of course} Just what I want to do! As long as he didn't have any pain in his stomach and passed it in a couple days, it was no biggie. Long story short...we checked poop for 3 days and found the penny yesterday! My word.... {rolling eyes}

Sunday: Church at 7:00 am, breakfast at church 8:00 am, my parent's house for dinner/egg hunt/baskets, Jarrett's aunt's house (his mom's side of the family) for dinner again! We got home around 7:30 pm and the kids got to look for their baskets and eggs from the Easter Bunny. They got lots of goodies and went to bed VERY happy! :)

That's it!
CRAZY weekend!!! As always! Hope you all had a fantastic one as well! {{HUGS}} Have a great day!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

OMG! I am worried that Christmas one of the kids are going to eat a .5 cent piece. Eww and a bit iky too.