Monday, February 19, 2007

Some pimpin' today and catch up...

I'm trying to play a little catch up today. Not answering the phone, put the kids down for their nap, and just hitting it hard. I've been slacking on my CT stuff and I need to get more designs done for all of you! So...hopefully a day or 2 like this will get me back on schedule. The designers I CT for have been kickin' out some AMAZING stuff recently! My gosh!! It's hard to keep up with it all! I'll start with Andrea Burns today. I'll do the other girls in the next few days.
So, here are 2 new kits Andrea put out on Thursday. Both baby kits and both friggin' GORGEOUS! The little felt giraffe is seriously too cute for words. You can find them here. Softly and Sweetly. Here's a LO I posted using Softly. I went back and pulled out pics from when Christian was first born and it's so hard to believe he's going to be 4 in April!! Where does time go?!?

Credits can be seen here.

And did you see Gina Miller's new goodies?!?! My lord...this girl is a-friggin-mazing! When I was on her CT as a guest one month, I was spoiled rotten. Now I just have to buy everything I see because I can't break the mold! LOL... So, the new All About The Paper line came out and I was thrilled! I use the first AATP line all the time and this one is just as yummy! Downloaded it this morning and just HAD to scrap with it right away!! Also used a bunch of Gina's stuff I grabbed last week for her 6 month bash. :)

Credits can be seen here.


Weekend

This weekend was another good one. I am totally enjoying this whole "nothing planned" thing! LOL... Saturday, I went shopping with my sister at the mall. I seriously can not tell you the last time I went shopping and actually got to take my time and enjoy it without the kids!! Of course, I had crappy luck and couldn't find anything to buy, but it was still fun. Saturday night, we went to see a friend of Jarrett's who plays in a band. They play all cover music and they are SO good! This is the second time we've gone to see them and we had a blast. A whole group of us went, including my sister, and we just had so much fun. CAN NOT wait to go see them again!

Yesterday was the Daytona 500 for all you Nascar fans. Personally, it doesn't do much for me. I like watching the last 20 laps or so, but that's about it. Now, my parents on the otherhand, LOVE it!! So, we went over there to pick up the kids and spent the day with them watching it. We had a good time and I actually enjoyed the cutthroat ending. Yes...you just heard me admit it...I enjoyed watching a Nascar race!! ;) LOL...

Today's Plans

Well, after I'm done with this entry, here's what is planned for today. Laundry, general cleaning around the house, doing a few CT layouts, putting together some new templates and designs for release this week, and working on some super secret news that I'm hoping to spill in the new few days. Then, tonight, I absolutely HAVE to go to Walmart and Giant Eagle. We have NO food in the house and are running critically low on lots of essentials. Thrilling, huh!?!? So, cross your fingers that I get it all done!

See ya!

Oh, and a big thanks to the Blog Party from Let's Scrap that stopped by here and left me comments yesterday. To be honest...I have no clue what it's all about, I need to investigate a little, but it was nice to see more comments! :) Hope you all have a great day!! {{HUGS}}

4 comments:

PsiPsi said...

Wow what a great work you did!
I realy like what you did with theese kit
your layouts are wonderful and what a cute babyboy(mine is getting 3 in 2 weeks and I´m asking myself where time is running???)
TFS

Amy W. said...

Wonderful LOs! I'm just hopping in to share the love from Let's Scrap!
Take Care!
-Amy

katg1006 said...

Hi Melanie ((hugs)) Let's Scrap is a forum of a bunch of great ladies and for Valentine's Day we were doing a week long blog hopping party to share the love at some of the site's we visit. You were on that list! Here is our website if you want to stop by and say hi! (www.letscrap.plusboard.de) Thanks for having us!! Sharing the love (((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you updating,Mel! Hope all are doing up there:) And lovely layouts as always! :)

{Hugs}