Thursday, February 22, 2007

Doing good!

I am doing SO good at catching up on things! I have my "to do" list in front of me and it feels SO darn good to scratch things off! :) Also, my stomach is feeling better today (thank goodness) which makes the day great!

Went Shopping
Ava & I went to good old Target this morning while Christian was in school. And of course...I got some goodies!! ;) Got the things on my list first of course, but then had fun looking at the Easter stuff, kid's clothes, garden stuff...yes...my mind is on spring!! I bought this dress and a little white hat for Ava for Easter. Not sure if it's what I'm definitely going to stick with or not, but I fell in love with it! Ava was wearing the hat all around the store saying "I pretty, Momma!". Seriously...does it get much cuter than that?!!? LOL...

Also got her this cute little shirt...



and this shirt in 2 different colors
She also got a cute Easter t-shirt that says "cute chick" with a pic of (what else...) a little chick on it. And Christian got a nice polo shirt that was on clearance. (Neither one of these on the website.)
Also grabbed them 2 new toys for a little surprise gift. Ava is obsessed with Ariel from The Little Mermaid, so I got her a really cute soft doll. (she has Snow White & Cinderella already like this) And Christian got yet another monster truck. Monster Mutt. (the one that looks like a big dog with it's tongue hanging out.) Needless to say...they were THRILLED!!!
New Layouts & Some CT Lovin'
I posted 2 new LOs this morning. First one is using the new kit from Andrea Burns & Kimberly Giarusso at TDC. Illuminaire (click here to find it.) Such a rich, gorgeous kit...check it out! Also, it's 20% off today only! ;)

And here's my LO using it. (Check out my sexy hubby!!) Click here for more details.

THEN...Lie Fhung (Ztampf) put out a friggin' HUGE collection last week! The Great Expecations-A Collection. (Click here to find it.) This kit is seriously amazing. If you've never bought anything from Fhung before, it's like Christmas when you open up one of her kits...they are FULL of stuff that's not even on the preview. Her designs are very distinctive and artsy...you can pick them out anywhere!

Here are 2 LOs I did using it. First one is when I was pregnant with Ava and is a 2 page LO. (the template will be up for sale in the next couple of days!) ;) Click here for journaling and details.

And the second one is for a weight loss challenge with TBL girls. You can read the journaling and see credits here.

See ya!

And on that note...I'm done! Whew... ;) Hope you girls have a great rest of the day! {{HUGS}}

4 comments:

Margie said...

Wow-fun reading on your blog :) Love that dress-makes me miss Target all the more-what precious layouts you made!! Your pregnancy one is just wonderful! I like the weight loss one too-the silhouette is so cool!

Jenn :) said...

Oh Melanie...those pregnancy layouts are wonderful!!! :D You are an adorable couple, sweetie ;) Love that little dress too, and HOW CUTE your little girlie is!!!!!! :) I love it when kids say cute things like that, in broken English! LOL (((HUGS))) Glad you are feeling better! Gotta love those to-do lists...you should post yours in the TDC "Chicks at Home" section...I've really been enjoying it...especially when I remember to do it! LOL :p

Anonymous said...

Melanie, that dress is DARLING! Makes me wish for a daughter, for sure. I love your layouts, too.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! The clothes...the layouts...the hubby... ;)